Private Van: Pisa Lucca day trip from Florence
Full Day Pisa & Lucca 8hr
- Experience for your private group.
Enjoy seeing two of Tuscany’s historic cities on this private guided tour of Pisa and Lucca from Florence. See the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and the spectacular cathedral next to it. Wander the charming streets inside the intact Renaissance walls surrounding Lucca. Explore these two lovely cities with the added expertise of a knowledgeable guide in Pisa. (The private guide at the monumental area in Pisa is not included)
- 8-hour private tour of Pisa and Lucca from Florence
- Head straight for Pisa’s best-known square, the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Take in the majesty of the famous leaning tower, Duomo and enormous baptistery
- Visit charming Lucca, with intact city walls and an elliptical main square
- Enjoy the Tuscan scenery from the comfort of your private vehicle
- What To Expect
Stop At: Pisa, Tuscany
Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli.
Arrive first in Pisa to see the city’s most famous square—the Piazza dei Miracoli. Marvel at the perfect grass surrounding the enormous Duomo, Baptistery, and the famous Leaning Tower. Travel through one of the gates in Pisa’s Medieval city walls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lucca, Tuscany
Continue next to the charming town of Lucca, with its perfectly-preserved Renaissance-era city walls. Stroll through Lucca’s atmospheric streets and piazzas. Learn about the city’s important place on the Via Francigena pilgrimage route.
- Piazza Anfiteatro Piazza dell’Anfiteatro, Lucca Italy Piazza dell’Anfiteatro is a vivid square built on the remains of the ancient Roman amphitheater, in its charming medieval atmosphere Piazza dell’Anfiteatro offers many restaurants where you can enjoy lunch.
- Torre Guinigi Via Sant’Andrea 45, 55100, Lucca Italy The most particular tower of Lucca, on the top of the tower is the hanging garden, from where you will have a breathtaking view of Lucca and the surrounding countryside.
- Lucca’s Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino) Piazza San Martino, Lucca Italy The main church of Lucca from today admirable in its spending marble after a long restoration work.
- San Michele in Foro The church of San Michele in Foro is one of the most beautiful churches located in the Roman center of Lucca; according to tradition, it is dedicated to the saint who defeated the dragon.
- The Wall of Lucca Stroll or ride the bike on top of the amazing wall of Lucca !!
Duration: 5 hour (included lunch)
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations. They will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available at any needs.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Florence
- Departure 9,30am upon request you can change your pick-up and tour time
- Private luxury minivan
- Bottled water
- Onboard Wi-Fi
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations in Italy. They will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available at any needs.
- City guide
- Gratuites (optional)
- The Leaning Tower option is not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
- Possibility of booking tower ticket at the time of purchase of the tour.
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable shoes
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- Custom Pick Up
- *No Booked yet*
- Albani Hotel
- Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni 1
- Atlantic Palace Hotel
- Beacci Tornabuoni
- Bernini Palace
- Cerretani Firenze
- De La Ville Hotel
- Forte16 Apartments View & Spa
- Four Seasons
- Golden Tower Hotel & Spa
- Grand Hotel Baglioni
- Grand Hotel Minerva
- Helvetia & Bristol
- Hida Hotel
- Horto Convento Firenze
- Hotel Sina Villa Medici
- L’Orologio Hotel
- Lungarno Hotel
- Milu Hotel
- Mulino di Firenze
- NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa
- Number Nine Wellness
- Orafi Hotel
- Orto De’ Medici
- Palazzo Castri 1874
- Plaza Hotel Lucchesi
- Portrait Hotel
- Roma Hotel
- Santa Maria Novella
- Savoy Hotel
- St. Regis Florence
- Villa Cora
- Villa Cora Hotel
- Villa La Vedetta
- Villa Olmi Firenze
- Villa San Michele
- Ville sull’Arno
- Westin Excelsior