Private Van guided tour: Siena San Gimignano Chianti day trip from Florence
Full Day Siena Sangimignano Chianti GUIDED 9hr
Experience for your private group. (guided tour in Siena)
Come with us for an unforgettable day spent visiting Siena with a professional city guide and the Chianti area accompanied by one of our expert English speaking drivers born and raised in Tuscany.
During the 9hr tour you will explore the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza del Campo and the gorgeous cathedral, followed step by step by a licensed TOUR GUIDE!
In the afternoon you will have the opportunity to visit some of the most famous vineyards, or unknown small family businesses, see their cellars and taste their excellent wines and food.
Then explore the wonderful medieval city of San Gimignano. Considered one of the most beautiful historic villages in Italy
What To Expect
Stop At: Siena, Tuscany
Followed by an authorized guide you will visit Siena. Siena is known throughout Italy for the quality of its medieval architecture. Upon arrival, enjoy the best local monuments such as the famous Conch-shaped Piazza del Campo and the outstanding 13th-century Siena Cathedral. Many local shops fill the historic streets of Siena that will allow you to taste or taste local food or buy some gifts!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Castello di Monteriggioni Tuscany
Nice stop in the small fortified village of the medieval period, still surrounded by the original medieval walls. Located a short distance from Siena Monteriggioni is a great place for us for a short walk after lunch at one of the local restaurants.
Duration: 1,30 hours
Stop At: Village of Fonterutoli, Siena
Easy stop to stroll at the village of Fonterutoli.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castellina In Chianti (*option)
*Option to organize lunch at the Farm or Winery, where you can taste wines and organic local products.
(this option will reduce a little bit the time in the cities of Siena and San Gimignano and exclude the fortress of Monteriggioni).
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Chianti wine Road
We explore the country of Tuscany, we will drive through the chianti hills. Stop for picture!!!!
Stop At: Historic Centre of San Gimignano
Here we are in the beautiful stronghold of San Gimignano. Freeze at the age 1300dc, San Gimignano a pearl of medieval architecture famous for its houses tower! This is our last spot of the day before returning to Florence
Duration: 1 hours
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations. They will always share historical information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available for any of your needs.
- With agreements during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or in the farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for the wine lover.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Florence
- Private luxury minivan
- Bottled water
- Onboard Wi-Fi
- Local guide tour in winery
- Professional city guide in Siena
- Lunch in farm or winery (to be paid on spot from 30€pp to 50€pp all included)
- Wine tasting (to be paid on spot from 0€pp to 15€pp)
- Departure 9:00am upon request you can change your pick-up and tour time
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable shoes
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- Custom Pick Up
- *No Booked yet*
- Albani Hotel
- Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni 1
- Atlantic Palace Hotel
- Beacci Tornabuoni
- Bernini Palace
- Cerretani Firenze
- De La Ville Hotel
- Forte16 Apartments View & Spa
- Four Seasons
- Golden Tower Hotel & Spa
- Grand Hotel Baglioni
- Grand Hotel Minerva
- Helvetia & Bristol
- Hida Hotel
- Horto Convento Firenze
- Hotel Sina Villa Medici
- L’Orologio Hotel
- Lungarno Hotel
- Milu Hotel
- Mulino di Firenze
- NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa
- Number Nine Wellness
- Orafi Hotel
- Orto De’ Medici
- Palazzo Castri 1874
- Plaza Hotel Lucchesi
- Portrait Hotel
- Roma Hotel
- Santa Maria Novella
- Savoy Hotel
- St. Regis Florence
- Villa Cora
- Villa Cora Hotel
- Villa La Vedetta
- Villa Olmi Firenze
- Villa San Michele
- Ville sull’Arno
- Westin Excelsior