Private Van: Chianti Wine experience day trip from Florence
Full Day Chianti wine experience 8hr
- Experience for your private group.
Treat your senses to a memorable day in the world-famous Chianti wine region on this private tour from Florence. Travel in a luxury minivan through a landscape of historic vineyards, rolling hills and medieval villages, with a private driver at your disposal throughout the day. Taste renowned Chianti wines and authentic Tuscan cuisine at estates of your choosing, or let your local driver make suggestions for the best places to wine, dine and explore.
- Private, full-day tour of the renowned Chianti wine region from Florence
- Visit historic family-run estates to learn about traditional production methods and taste famous Tuscan wines like Chianti Classico
- Stop at charming medieval villages like Greve, Panzano and Castellina
- Taste locally produced olive oil, cheeses, salamis and other staples of Tuscan cuisine
- Design your own day, or let your knowledgeable local driver make recommendations
- Travel in a private, luxury minivan with room for up to seven passengers
- What To Expect.
Stop At: Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
A nice stop in the small town of Greve in Chianti located in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine area, and home of the famous navigator Giovanni da Verrazzano. A little of our time is certainly due to the ancient Falorni butcher shop where we could taste some snacks of the fabulous local cold cuts and cheeses
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello di Montefioralle, Tuscany
Originally a castle in the Middle Ages, Montefioralle is truly a pearl of Tuscany, (to miss it would be a sin) with its 79 inhabitants is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. A nice stop for stroll and some photos in the narrow stone streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Winery Brogioni Maurizio, Montefioralle
Here we are at our first wine tasting! Guests of a small producer of high quality wines !! here the production is completely manual since the harvest of the grapes, the Chianti Classico is produced in organic cetified manor! In short, high level.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panzano in Chiantii, Tuscany
The picturesque Panzano! Also here we must to stop, a few steps to reach the medieval tower of the 11th century, enclosed by the fortification, it seems to return to the past of the Middle Ages.. Some pictures of the fantastic valley, which facing south, is the cradle of hundreds of plots of land planted with Sangiovese vines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tenuta Casanova, Castellina In Chianti Italy
The last stop. Now is the time for a fantastic lunch and tasting with an explanation of the wines. A farm with completely organic production, (km 0 products) animals, vineyards and olive trees everywhere !! During the lunch we will taste dishes prepared with balsamic vinegar we will taste Extra Vergine olive oil white wines, dessert wines the superb Chianti Classico and the new trends of the Super Tuscan wine.
Duration: 2 hours
- With agreements during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or in the farms, this is a highly recommended experience.
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations. They will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area. Our car hire with driver/guide will drive you into the Tuscan countryside.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Florence
- Private luxury minivan
- Bottled water
- Onboard Wi-Fi (on request)
- Local guide tour in winery
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations in Italy. They will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available for any of your needs.
- Lunch at restaurant (to be paid on the spot)
- Lunch at farm or winery (to be paid on the spot from 20€pp to 50€pp)
- Wine tasting (to be paid on the spot from 0€pp to 15€pp)
- Departure 9:30am but upon request you can change your pick-up and tour time
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable shoes
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- Custom Pick Up
- *No Booked yet*
- Albani Hotel
- Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni 1
- Atlantic Palace Hotel
- Beacci Tornabuoni
- Bernini Palace
- Cerretani Firenze
- De La Ville Hotel
- Forte16 Apartments View & Spa
- Four Seasons
- Golden Tower Hotel & Spa
- Grand Hotel Baglioni
- Grand Hotel Minerva
- Helvetia & Bristol
- Hida Hotel
- Horto Convento Firenze
- Hotel Sina Villa Medici
- L’Orologio Hotel
- Lungarno Hotel
- Milu Hotel
- Mulino di Firenze
- NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa
- Number Nine Wellness
- Orafi Hotel
- Orto De’ Medici
- Palazzo Castri 1874
- Plaza Hotel Lucchesi
- Portrait Hotel
- Roma Hotel
- Santa Maria Novella
- Savoy Hotel
- St. Regis Florence
- Villa Cora
- Villa Cora Hotel
- Villa La Vedetta
- Villa Olmi Firenze
- Villa San Michele
- Ville sull’Arno
- Westin Excelsior