Private Tour: Brunello wine tours day trip from Florence
Full Day Brunello wine tour 9hr
- · Experience for your private group.
Montalcino and Brunello’s extraordinary experience on a 9-hour guided tour from Florence. Discovering a hilly landscape made up of beautiful vineyards, lush forests and the unequaled medieval stronghold of Montalcino..Montalcino is a small medieval town south of Siena that houses the fantastic Brunello, known as one of the most famous wines in the world.We will go to taste from small producers or from the best known brands! We will see the production, have lunch at their table and taste their wines! We will decide this together ..
· Hear live commentary from your guide in the wine celler
· Luxury minivan can seat private parties of up to eight people
· Customize your itinerary to your interests
· Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What To Expect
Before reaching Montalcino, we will stop to visit a Brunello producer, we will visit the cellars, we will learn about the winemaking process and finally the first meeting with Brunello wine.
Then direction for the medieval city of Montalcino and here we will decide where to have lunch, in the village in a characteristic restaurant or from another wine producer..
Subsequently, we could visit the abbey of Sant’Antimo or have the last tasting in a cellar before returning home.
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations. They will always share historical information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available for any of your needs.
- With agreements during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or in the farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for the wine lover.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Florence
- Private luxury minivan
- Bottled water
- Onboard Wi-Fi
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations in Italy. They will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available at any needs.
- Lunch in restaurant (to be paid on spot)
- Wine tasting (to be paid on spot up to 15€pp) (upon request 7 days before departure)
- Guide city tour
- Departure 9,00am upon request you can change your pick-up and tour time
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable shoes
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- Custom Pick Up
- *No Booked yet*
- Albani Hotel
- Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni 1
- Atlantic Palace Hotel
- Beacci Tornabuoni
- Bernini Palace
- Cerretani Firenze
- De La Ville Hotel
- Forte16 Apartments View & Spa
- Four Seasons
- Golden Tower Hotel & Spa
- Grand Hotel Baglioni
- Grand Hotel Minerva
- Helvetia & Bristol
- Hida Hotel
- Horto Convento Firenze
- Hotel Sina Villa Medici
- L’Orologio Hotel
- Lungarno Hotel
- Milu Hotel
- Mulino di Firenze
- NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa
- Number Nine Wellness
- Orafi Hotel
- Orto De’ Medici
- Palazzo Castri 1874
- Plaza Hotel Lucchesi
- Portrait Hotel
- Roma Hotel
- Santa Maria Novella
- Savoy Hotel
- St. Regis Florence
- Villa Cora
- Villa Cora Hotel
- Villa La Vedetta
- Villa Olmi Firenze
- Villa San Michele
- Ville sull’Arno
- Westin Excelsior